Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:37 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
PhotoFlashDrives.com

Product Review: PhotoFlashDrives.com
  #2    Top
Old March 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: PhotoFlashDrives.com

I got mine a few weeks ago. Excellent product. I got the "Swivel drive" and they printed my logo on the side. Very nice. !!!
Visit me here..Room57
  #3    Top
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
I got mine a few weeks ago. Excellent product. I got the "Swivel drive" and they printed my logo on the side. Very nice. !!!
Awesome!
  #4    Top
Old April 17th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I have been tempted to start using these in the place of CD's for clients, kinda expensive for where I am at the moment though.
  #5    Top
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM
The Corner Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfadder View Post
I have been tempted to start using these in the place of CD's for clients, kinda expensive for where I am at the moment though.
If you order a bunch up front, it doesn't end up costing that much. I think you could charge quite a bit more just for presenting the images this way vs. CDs.... You could use it as a selling feature.
  #6    Top
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:41 PM

thats just superb...... awesome
  #7    Top
Old July 12th, 2014, 04:46 AM
Spammer
Slimming Garcinia - Accident abundant weight

The artefact increases the serotonin levels to advice affecting eaters get bigger affection and sleep. This weight accident band-aid provides top activity levels in your physique and makes fat afire action easier. The blueprint added can calmly administer your abdomen fat and leaves you with a dream figure.
http://slimtrimpmblog.com/slimming-garcinia-review
  #8    Top
Old July 30th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Natural and safe ingredients

Fine lines and wrinkles square measure the foremost common aging issue among ladies. when entering into my 30′s, even i used to be facing such problems. But, because of my friend United Nations agency steered Maine for autoimmune disorder Parise Topical antioxidant resolution and currently i'm free from aging. browse on to understand however it helped Maine..
http://leparisehelp.com/
  #9    Top
Old July 30th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Definitely worth looking into. I think this could definitely be beneficial for some clients. You'll always be branded even without a watermark and even if they erase the photos you put on there, if they're still using it, you're still on their mind.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews