Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#121    Top
Old November 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Pet Delights (Simple Pleasures)

I haven't been on the forums for a loooong time so it was really nice to read this thread and see what little things everyone enjoys.
Here are some of the little things that bring me joy....

my two kids/teenagers
cuddling with my dog
reading a good book
napping on a rainy day
the smell of turkey cooking in the oven
going for a walk
good ole bear hug
  #122    Top
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

The Canucks snapping their 9 game losing streak against the Sharks tonight. Yes, it was that long since they won a game against San Jose (lost all five regular season meetings between the teams the past two seasons and were swept by San Jose in the first round of the playoffs last spring.). Final Score: 4-2 Canucks.win. John Tortorella is good for this team.
My Gear
  #123    Top
Old November 8th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Someone reviving this wonderful thread!

flickr Photostream
Sponsors
  #124    Top
Old November 9th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Finding out you photos have been published.
Receiving a request for specific photos for a new breed being introduced in 2014 by AKC
Having photos published in 2 National calendars for dog breeds
  #125    Top
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Making someone's day by dropping a $5 bill into a bucket.

flickr Photostream
  #126    Top
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

The smell of rotting leaves in the driveway.
Visit me here..Room57
  #127    Top
Old December 31st, 2013, 11:49 PM
Senior VIP Member

After three rounds of antibiotics, I finally feel slightly less grouchy (though not by much - still got a hair-trigger temper)... and my cough has actually gone away, thus enabling me to go out and do some New Year's Eve shooting with the D300s. Except for the fact that I forgot my memory card the first run up (on the way to pick my wife up from work) and had to come back again after I dropped my wife off at home to take some photographs. Will try some more shots tomorrow around 4:30 PM at Holland Park.
My Gear
  #128    Top
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Premiere Member

A three hour Alaskan sunrise!

flickr Photostream
  #129    Top
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Reliving a vacation by going through and editing the pictures.
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner