Oak Alley Plantation - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Oak Alley Plantation

I could walk the grounds of this Plantation all day. Beautiful from every angle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	91623  Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	91624  Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 3.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	91625  Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	91626  Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 5.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	91627  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Oak Alley 6.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	91628  
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old August 26th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Recent Photo: Never forgotten
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Oak Alley Plantation

Very nice series of shots..this place is just gorgeous.
  #3    Top
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Nice Series good light and perspective. Makes one want to see it with camera in hand. Thanks for sharing.
  #4    Top
Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sujata
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Nice series. #1, #5 and #6 grab my attention the most.
  #5    Top
Old September 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Premiere Member

As stated before, nice series. I like the leading lines and I like the color in #3.

Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien
  #6    Top
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

They are all nice....#6 and #3 being my favourite!

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
  #7    Top
Old September 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: butterfly landing

The way you captured the old Oaks on the plantation is very nice. #6 is my favorite! Beautiful southern home.
  #8    Top
Old September 27th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

You use the lines presented here very effectively. I like most, though, your use of foreground elements. Nice!

Tim

flickr Photostream
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places