Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 09:23 AM
New York City

I got to go to New York for the first time last summer, and I just recently finished going through all of the pictures. Here are some of the better ones that I got while I was there. New York was lots of fun, but somewhat overwhelming for someone who lives in WYoming. . .

Bulldog in NYC

Butterfly Umbrellas in Battery Park

Grand Central Station and the Chrysler Building

FDNY across from WTC site

Ground Zero, World Trade Center Site

Ground Zero, World Trade Center Site

Radio City Music Hall

The Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island

The Time Machine

Times Square

42nd Street
  #2    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
great pics !!!!

Kenneth Tynan
  #3    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow thanks for sharing. Gotta love the time machine.

"The photograph is completely abstracted from life, yet it looks like life. That is what has always excited me about photography."
Richard Kalvar

"Life is about what you learn after you know it all."
  #4    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM
pic 2 looks cool
  #5    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 08:25 PM
The one with the butterfly umbrellas is really interesting. Good photo.
  #6    Top
Old July 13th, 2005, 09:08 PM
They are great pic's. well done.
The time machine one is a bit weird!!!
  #7    Top
Old July 14th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I love the first shot - what a capture, dog sitting patiently for its master. Sitting right in front of graffiti staying dry.
  #8    Top
Old July 14th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Elite Member
great great pictures.........i like the dog also.....he looks so sad and life burdened. great shots.
  #9    Top
Old July 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for all of the comments. New York blew my mind. I definitely need to visit again!
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobafett
New York blew my mind. I definitely need to visit again!
Are you sure that is the only blow you got?

It has it moments. Great place to walk around and find interesting captures like you have shown. One of these days I'll actually try my perspective of the "Greatest city in the world"
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places