Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 06:31 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
OMG!!!!!!!! I am so almost done with this site. This is beyond "overboard".

My Website
Sponsors
  #22    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Official Blood Sucker
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
BYE.. You seen the warning

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Sonoran Audubon Society )
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #23    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 09:48 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris10
OMG!!!!!!!! I am so almost done with this site. This is beyond "overboard".
I tend to agree. Are we sinking to a new low? This thread is absurd for a photography forum that most of us joined to learn more about photography! What are we to learn from this?
  #24    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Elite Member
At least there was a warning so we had a choice to click, unlike the dead frog, I would have rather not seen that one.
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away
Paul Simon
  #25    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:00 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingWillow
At least there was a warning so we had a choice to click, unlike the dead frog, I would have rather not seen that one.
Yeah, me too!
  #26    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Official Blood Sucker
I am sorry that this post has up set you. There were warning about the graphic nature of this photo. Not many people have seen a picture like this one. This photo I am sharing is the saving of my life. I cannot understand people who think that the story (in a picture) of saving my life a new low.
This thread is under a photo sharing thread .

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #27    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Junior VIP Member
The EMT/Nursing student in me loves that!

The yellow stuff is a protective fatty layer for whoever asked.
  #28    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Elite Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Hi ~ I for one was intriged to see what an opened heart looks like... and read the warning before I opened it.. I took the chance by opening the link and think that the warning was fair. I am some what shocked about the adverse comments made here, after all there was a warning...and it must have peaked your curiousity... right, then why say we have reached a new low? I know Fleas photos from other sites and he is an awesome photographer and happy to be alive, with out this surgery, he would have died....it is a part of him...and he shared it with you....that should mean alot to each and every one of you...KUDOS to you Fleas! PS I am glad to know you have a heart....lol
  #29    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Official Blood Sucker
Thanks Michar and Thunder I am so amazed at some of the adverse comments I have forwarded this link to some of the more professional photographers

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #30    Top
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Junior VIP Member
This kind of photo has a place in photography, open any medical text book and you will see pictures just like this one, someone has to take them. I learned something, I had no idea that the human heart was surrounded by fat.

Baba Dioum, Senegalese Conservationist
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places