Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph is the best entry for CCC#109: Show Me the Green?
CCC109-01 - Frog in a Pond 4 6.56%
CCC109-02 - The Awakening 13 21.31%
CCC109-03 - From the Darkness 6 9.84%
CCC109-04 - Young Columbine 3 4.92%
CCC109-05 - Green Stems 2 3.28%
CCC109-06 - Sanctuary 5 8.20%
CCC109-07 - Green Waters 2 3.28%
CCC109-08 - New Growth 5 8.20%
CCC109-09 - Make Your Own Kind of Music 8 13.11%
CCC109-10 - Northern Lights 12 19.67%
CCC109-11 - Blooming 1 1.64%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old May 20th, 2014, 12:28 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Vote for the CCC#109: Show Me the Green Winning Photograph

Contest: Contest Corner Challenge #109: Show Me the Green

Instructions: Browse through the photographs below (or if you prefer, you can browse through them in the CCC#109: Show Me the Green Photo Gallery), and decide which photograph is not only technically "the best" but also best fits the theme as described in the original contest thread. Then cast your vote in the poll above (you must be signed in with your FREE PhotographyCorner account to be able to vote).

Sponsor: Think Tank Photo: A group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.

Prize: The winner will receive a Think Tank Photo CityWalker 30 (Blue) camera bag - a $165 value! Lightweight, soft and refined, these messenger bags have a hip-hugging form and room for a tablet or laptop. The fully removable insert enables you to go from a camera to messenger bag.

Voting Ends: approximately 1:30pm EST on Tuesday, May 27th, 2014 (5:30pm GMT).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc109-01 - Frog in a Pond.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	92464
CCC109-01 - Frog in a Pond

Name:	ccc109-02 - The Awakening.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	620.7 KB
ID:	92465
CCC109-02 - The Awakening

Name:	ccc109-03 - From the Darkness.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	92466
CCC109-03 - From the Darkness

Name:	ccc109-04 - Young Columbine.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	92467
CCC109-04 - Young Columbine

Name:	ccc109-05 - Green Stems.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	92468
CCC109-05 - Green Stems

Name:	ccc109-06 - Sanctuary.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	393.9 KB
ID:	92469
CCC109-06 - Sanctuary

Name:	ccc109-07 - Green Waters.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	92470
CCC109-07 - Green Waters

Name:	ccc109-08 - New Growth.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	720.1 KB
ID:	92471
CCC109-08 - New Growth

Name:	ccc109-09 - Makr Your Own Kind of Music.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	368.1 KB
ID:	92472
CCC109-09 - Make Your Own Kind of Music

Name:	ccc109-10 - Northern Lights.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	92473
CCC109-10 - Northern Lights

Name:	ccc109-11 - Blooming.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	92474
CCC109-11 - Blooming
  #2    Top
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for the CCC#109: Show Me the Green Winning Photograph

a wonderful array of images here !! good luck to you all
  #4    Top
Old May 20th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Lots of nicely done images in this month's contest but one spoke to me clearly as in keeping with the theme.
  #5    Top
Old May 21st, 2014, 12:22 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Good luck to all.

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
  #6    Top
Old May 21st, 2014, 11:03 PM
Wannabe Photo Taker
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Good luck everyone!
  #7    Top
Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:20 AM

Good luck everyone!
  #8    Top
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:28 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Nice work everyone. Good luck
Visit me here..Room57
  #9    Top
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:38 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Green! My favourite colour! Good luck everyone
  #10    Top
Old May 24th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hurricane Flora
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quite a beautiful set of photos! Really exceptional work everyone.
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner