Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Senior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Picture of a guy taking a picture of a guy taking a picture of the Falls

Title says it all lol
I was bored today.

#2    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Weeds
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
ha,ha,ha..lol. that is too funny. i love it.
  #3    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Junior VIP Member
I like the picture, thats funny. I don't care for those huge cameras, they probably take good pictures, but, could you emagine carrying that around on a hike.

Baba Dioum, Senegalese Conservationist
  #4    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Senior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
but, could you emagine carrying that around on a hike.
Yes...lol. I carry about 18lb (or 25lb if I decide to bring my laptop) of gear with me, and I have climbed/rapelled ropes and gorge walls, and biked with all that. And I'm a scrawny guy.
  #5    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by herps
but, could you emagine carrying that around on a hike.
Ansel Adams' camera was much bigger than that camera and he lugged it around to capture his magnificent images. If you want great shots, you have to go the extra mile to get them.
  #6    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:32 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
hmmm wonder if I could start a biz to hire out caddy's for camera equipment like they do golfers.

Canon Digital Rebel T4i
Canon 18-135mm F5-5.6
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6
Gopro 3 white
www.pbase.com/snowphoto
www.facebook.com/msnowphotography
  #7    Top
Old July 19th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Junior VIP Member
HAHA! Thats great!!
  #8    Top
Old July 20th, 2005, 07:15 AM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Love that shot. If I had a lens that nice, I wouldn't gripe one minute about hauling it anywhere (but I might hire that caddy)!
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old July 20th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by herps
I like the picture, thats funny. I don't care for those huge cameras, they probably take good pictures, but, could you emagine carrying that around on a hike.
I dont think the camera is so big.........but that lens is good size.........wish i had it.......I wouldn't mind packin' it around. That baby is some bucks for sure. Great picture!
  #10    Top
Old July 20th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Official Blood Sucker
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Good shot. I do have a lens that big and it is heavy, my camera is bigger too. The case I take with me weighs 65 lbs and use a cart or a helper. I hobble around with a cane just to get a few wildlife shots..

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Sonoran Audubon Society )
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places