Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old November 9th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: A Black and White Challenge for YOU

Jeeze, I never get these kind of things from Facebook..........

Looks like some fun times!

I'll try and pull something together for this here.

I like everything I've seen here so far. Keep them coming!!

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
  #12    Top
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Very nice shots everyone. I may add some later but I have a dog show to process first and that is taking up all my time at present.
  #13    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Jim, cool idea.

1. Chimpin'.....my 2 sons inspecting a shot.

2. From my XC odyssey, taken at Mt Rushmore

3. A Paintbrush (flower!)

4. Badlands (So. Dakota) landscape

5. Another Badlands landscape
  #14    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

very nice Michelle !! I like the white vase against the white background and the plant really stands out against the white background too,, it gives somewhat of a "High key" appearance,, very nicely done !!
John I dont know that we ever connected on FB as friends ??? I would challenge you if we were I'm gonna be challenging my youngest sons girlfriend who shows alot of interest in photography next, I think it would be a fun project for her as well as a learning experience
very cool Clark,, stop back in when you get the time,, I know you enjoy doing BW work !!!
Russ !! I'm not use to seeing YOU work in this genre !! VERY nice work here bud !! I especially like Mnt Rushmore !! That works exceptionally well for a BW subject as do your "badlands" images too !! see you are diggin it too !!! I like how in your chimping shot the BW stands out against the white background too
I'm hoping people who dont normally post take the time to participate here too ,, thats the idea for everyone to get the camera out and have some fun,, challenge yourself and then share the images here
Keep them coming !!

John look me up on FB
  #15    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Wow so many great photos!
Are there any rules to follow? Can it be a photo I will take today and one I took some time ago?
Thanks for starting this
  #16    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedericaS View Post
Wow so many great photos!
Are there any rules to follow? Can it be a photo I will take today and one I took some time ago?
Thanks for starting this
No rules, just having some fun here so post up whatever you'd like
  #17    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Can we show one we took in the past?
  #18    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Great!! Thank you so much!
  #19    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Southern end of the Grand Tetons from across Jackson Lake.
Bill H.
  #20    Top
Old November 10th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Senior VIP Member

I'm going to add one more Jim.

_MG_0540-Edit.jpg by JimW54, on Flickr

Joshua 1:9
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes."
--Dewitt Jones
John 3:16
flickr