Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Vote for Contest Corner Challenge #112: Urban Decay
Driven to Decay 10 18.18%
Went to the Mall 4 7.27%
Recyclables 10 18.18%
Inside the Asylum 7 12.73%
Decay at the Corner 12 21.82%
Deadwood 9 16.36%
Old Bakery 3 5.45%
You may not vote on this poll

#1    Top
Old November 17th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Vote for Contest Corner Challenge #112: Urban Decay

Contest: Contest Corner Challenge #112: Urban Decay

Instructions: Browse through the photographs below (or if you prefer, you can browse through them in the CCC#112: Urban Decay), and decide which photograph is not only technically "the best" but also best fits the theme as described in the original contest thread. Then cast your vote in the poll above (you must be signed in with your FREE PhotographyCorner account to be able to vote).

Sponsor: Think Tank Photo: A group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.

Prize: The winner will receive a Think Tank Photo CityWalker 30 (Blue) camera bag - a $165 value! Lightweight, soft and refined, these messenger bags have a hip-hugging form and room for a tablet or laptop. The fully removable insert enables you to go from a camera to messenger bag.

Voting Ends: approximately 1:30pm EST on Sunday, November 30, 2014 (5:30pm GMT).

Click image for larger version

Name:	UD1.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	92936
CCC112-01 - Driven to Decay

Name:	UD2.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	441.8 KB
ID:	92937
CCC112-02 - Went to the Mall

Name:	UD3.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	92938
CCC112-03 - Recyclables

Name:	UD4.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	92939
CCC112-04 - Inside the Aslyum

Name:	UD5.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	92940
CCC112-05 - Decay at the Corner

Name:	UD6.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	92941
CCC112-06 - Deadwood

Name:	UD7.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	92942
CCC112-07 - Old Bakery
  #2    Top
Old November 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for Contest Corner Challenge #112: Urban Decay

Great Job everyone.
  #4    Top
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Wannabe Photo Taker
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Great job everyone. Good luck to all.
  #5    Top
Old November 23rd, 2014, 07:31 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

good luck to all
  #6    Top
Old November 23rd, 2014, 09:01 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Great job, folks!
  #7    Top
Old November 23rd, 2014, 10:08 PM

Awesome photos guys, good luck to everyone!
  #8    Top
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Portrait
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

nice work.

** having in mind that i was rewarded on one of the contest with think-tank product, i'll use this thread also to thank again to the sponsor, and why not mention - their product is great. -whoever win this challenge - he will not regret it for sure. - i am using my think tank bag ever since regularly

good luck for all of entrants.
  #9    Top
Old November 24th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Recent Photo: Gator

Even the person is Recyclable.
  #10    Top
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Great job all, tough choice for me between a couple of them.

Would really be nice if we could get a much larger version of the shots when we click on them..... I was really torn between 2 of the shots and wished I could have really had a larger view and the ability to better see small details which can make all the difference when reviewing some of these shots....

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner