Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Articles

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 5th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Family Gives Dying Pit Bull The Vacation Of His Lifetime

Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach

Article: Read more here...
  #2    Top
Old March 5th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Family Gives Dying Pit Bull The Vacation Of His Lifetime

The beach was Chloe's favorite place and we had many trips including the morning of her final day. I took some cell phone shots as I did not want to be so wrapped up in photos that I lost precious moments with her. Perhaps when the hurt of her loss subsides I will be able to post those images to share.

Doing things like this with your pets is the most wonderful gift you can give them. I am so glad we took Chloe to the beach because it would have hurt more to not do so.
  #3    Top
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Family Gives Dying Pit Bull The Vacation Of His Lifetime

an amazing and touching story,, I've had dogs my entire life,, I just LOVE dogs, they truly ARE mans best friend,, I currently have 3 and they are my family,, I've often said " you can lock your wife in your trunk and lock your dog in the trunk, come back in an hour and see who will be happy to see you " it's terrible to loose a dog, Clark recently lost a loved one and I can SO relate,, I've had quite a few loved ones pass during my life,, it truly is like loosing a part of YOU when they pass