Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Macro

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Froggy

I took this with my Samsung Galaxy 2 ek-g 200. Can anyone give me suggestions, etc. on how I can improve it? I#m new to this site. Thanks!
  #2    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 12:18 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Froggy

I can't see a picture?

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #3    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 12:41 PM

Hi,

I'm still trying to figure out how I can upload my photo in the critique and feedback section. Could you tell me, specifically how to upload an attachment in this section? I'm new to this site.
  #4    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 08:02 PM
The One and Only
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

I guess the easiest way to upload photos here would be this way...

Once you've typed what you want to say in the big message box...
- scroll down to the "Additional Options" section
- go to "Attach Files".
- Click on "Manage Attachments"
- Where it says "Upload files from your computer" click on "Browse"
- Choose the photo you want to upload, then press "upload"

That's pretty much it.

Hope this helps.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #5    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:47 AM

Can you tell me if this (here) is the page I'd upload a photo of my frog? You wrote about a big box, and Additional options, Upload photo, Manage Attachments, etc. But I don't know where to find what you're talking about! Ugh!!! Could you be even more specific? I'm still trying!
  #6    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:21 AM

//////////
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150425_121708-1-1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	764.2 KB
ID:	93266  
  #7    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 08:37 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Hi photogal,
See my sig for some help on the site and posting photos,etc.

Also, cute frog. It does look like your focus was it's feet though instead of the eyes.
  #8    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 08:46 PM

Thanks Michelle.
  #9    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:03 PM
The One and Only

You managed to attach the photo...

I like the frog. I agree with Michelle, though. The focus seems on the feet. Also, the crop is very tight.

Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:07 PM

Thanks. Yes, I finally got my frog up there! As for the tight cropping, I wanted to allow for more space but I kept getting the msg that the photo exceeded space limitations.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Macro