Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 17th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
23 Things You'll Never Hear a Pro Photographer Say

Here’s a list of 23 things you’ll (probably) never hear coming out of a professional photographer’s mouth.
By Missy Mwac

#1: I love it when clients re-edit my images and then share them on Facebook.

#2: No, no…by all means…you go ahead and pose yourself.

#3: Come on, weather… I need a bright sunny day and NO shade!

#4: I’m sorry you don’t like your new hair cut in these pictures; that’s totally my fault.

#5: Okay, clothing suggestions: you wear stripes; you wear polka dots; you wear a “Hello Kitty” shirt and you wear a suit.

#6: I wish I could edit this wedding forever.

#7: Are you nuts? Of course I can make a homemade meal for dinner, help with homework, give baths AND edit this mountain of images tonight. All before 8pm.

#8: I keep my prices as low as possible because I enjoy working really hard for less than minimum wage.

#9: I know it’s the middle of the reception and I’ve been working hard for 7 hours, but I really, really don’t want a cold margarita.

#10: Hey, you’re a photographer, too, huh? Well, I was photographing MY client here, but go ahead and take the spot and we’ll go somewhere else.

#11: “Mommy loves it when you get all needy and clingy when she’s on a deadline.”

#12: I am happy to change your album layout as many times as you’d like.

#13: No, please. I don’t want any new equipment.

#14: Make sure to bring your baby in hungry and without a nap.

#15: I didn’t really learn anything, but dammit, I am so happy I spent $1,000 on this workshop anyway.

#16: I’m really thinking that a 30×40 canvas might be too big for you to enjoy.

#17: Are you kidding? I don’t need money…the EXPOSURE I’ll get from this is enough.

#18: Hey, thanks everybody in this Facebook Photography Group for your unsolicited opinions. Keep ‘em coming!

#19: This here is a USB drive and you will pass it down from generation to generation.

#20: It’s no big deal that you were an hour late. I was actually thankful for an hour to play Candy Crush on my phone.

#21: OH! You stole my picture and posted it, pretending like it’s yours. That’s so FUN!

#22: Thank God there’s a DJ at this wedding acting like my second shooter.

#23: OMG! You are SO right. It IS just “pushing a button.”
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Photography News