Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 17th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Winner Contest Corner Challenge #117 - Portraits

Enlightened by MannyC!!!

Congratulations Manny on your Contest Corner Challenge win!

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #117: Portraits

Sponsor: ShootProof: At ShootProof, they empower photographers to focus on what matters most. As a small team of photographers, developers, engineers, perfectionists, and customer service fanatics, they work to give our photographers a beautiful platform with which to share and sell their work. Their belief is that photographers' sales are the result of their hard work, so ShootProof allows them to set their own prices and keep 100% of their profits: They have never charged a commission-fee and are proud to say they never will.

Prize: The winner will receive the Full Time Studio Plan - Year Subscription (Value $400)! The Full Time Studio Plan (50,000 count) represent the total number of photos you are allowed to have on ShootProof at any given time in an unlimited number of galleries.

Gallery: View all the other entries in the Contest Corner Challenge #117 - Portraits
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old September 17th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Winner Contest Corner Challenge #117 - Portraits

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Thanks so much!!!!
  #3    Top
Old September 17th, 2015, 11:47 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Well deserved win. Beautiful image. Congrats!

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #4    Top
Old September 18th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Congratulation!!!! It was the image I voted for )
  #5    Top
Old September 18th, 2015, 06:41 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Fine Feather @ Dusk
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

I agree, well deserved. Beautiful colors too!
  #6    Top
Old September 18th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gems View Post
Well deserved win. Beautiful image. Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedericaS View Post
Congratulation!!!! It was the image I voted for )
Quote:
Originally Posted by noelcmn View Post
I agree, well deserved. Beautiful colors too!
Thanks you all so much
  #7    Top
Old September 18th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I don't know how I missed this, Manny. This is quite possibly the best image you've shared, from the costume, to the makeup, to the look on her face. Amazing, and well--very well--deserved!

flickr Photostream
  #8    Top
Old September 18th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Senior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjin_nav View Post
I don't know how I missed this, Manny. This is quite possibly the best image you've shared, from the costume, to the makeup, to the look on her face. Amazing, and well--very well--deserved!
Thanks Tim, the makeup artist was Savanna my daughter and the boa was $9.99 at Party City. I actually sent the wrong file that I wanted for this challenge but decided to just keep it. I wanted to post this one originally and am glad I didn't

TT by Manuel Canseco, on Flickr
  #9    Top
Old September 20th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: An Undercover Act
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Congratulations
When I have crost the bar

From "Crossing the Bar"
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
  #10    Top
Old September 20th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

It's a beautiful portrait and very deserving of the win, congratulations!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner