Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 8th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: "Eklektik Elektrik"
Valentino Haute Couture for Harper’s BAZAAR

For those of you interested in Haute Couture and Specifically Valentino, here is my newest fashion editorial for Harper’s BAZAAR with Top Model Irina Nikolaeva at Premier Models London and Women Management New York.

From the Post:

In a special Valentino Haute Couture fashion editorial captured by Benjamin Kanarek, Irina Nikolaeva brings the spirit of the Roman*Colosseum to the streets of Paris for Harper’s Bazaar China. In her gladiatoresque attire, Irina exemplifies the freshness of the Valentino Haute Couture Collection that is filled with historic symbolism and the Roman heritage perpetuated*by*Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli,*since they took the reins at Valentino seven years ago.

Hope you enjoy the photos and the video:

http://benjaminkanarekblog.com/9zro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	irina-nikoleava-valentino-haute-couture-benjamin-kanarek-harpers-bazaar-01.png
Views:	38
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	93547  
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner