Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 9th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Recent Photo: A Yellow Rose
Adding a Photo

My pc died. I now have a Chromebook and I would like to add a photo for people to look at and enjoy.

I have forgotten how this process is done and need assistance.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions