Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Landscape
Just failed my driving test, for the second time!! :(

Hi All,

Just took my driving test and failed. I dont know if the same applies to other parts of the world but here in the uk u can get 15minors and pass but u cant get any majors. I got 6 minors (which is very good) but got one major 5mins before the end of my test

So i failed..... maybe im not cut out to do this driving thing!!!

Maybe next time!

Angel
  #2    Top
Old August 3rd, 2005, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear it. You'll get it next time. Here's a tip. Try driving on the other side of the road.
  #3    Top
Old August 3rd, 2005, 11:12 AM
five-oh photographer
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Of course you're cut out for it. Stick with it, you'll get it.

Ps. try this <sheepish grin> Oh look I dropped a couple of Pounds(GBP not lbs) onto the seat.....

Stop reading and go shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
  #4    Top
Old August 3rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
If you ever get a chance to drive in Michigan, Then you'll see many people driving who aren't "cut out" for that driving thing.

Just kidding, I love Michigan, just not its drivers.
  #5    Top
Old August 3rd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I always thought it was " 3rd time is the charm " - You can't fail now!!!
  #6    Top
Old August 4th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Elite Member
LOL I think alot of people here must have used the old seat cushion trick, Maybe the driving standards were different 50 years ago! (no offence to anyone over 66) YUP JustJerks right, heres to your third and final... Good Luck.
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old August 4th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Just took my driving test and failed.
Congratulation my friend.
I can imagine how expert driver you will be after you fail the 5th times?
  #8    Top
Old August 4th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You'll get them next time, don't get discouraged. I've yet to take my drivers test, hopefully i'll remember to bring some cash with me so I can do that seat cushion trick...quick thinking capt. tast.

Canon AE-1 Program
  #9    Top
Old August 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
i failed twice as well, don't worry you'll pass the third time, and if you don't try again! It's not a big deal you'll get it in no time
  #10    Top
Old August 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: EKU Fountain
just make sure you pratice a lot between now and next time
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner