Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Computers, Peripherals & Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 9th, 2015, 11:35 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
mouse or Wacom Graphics Tablet?

So, I am currently using a mouse when using PS (which I guess many of you do). It seems that I am not very steady at times when trying to perform certain actions (like erasing, etc. - can't even think of anything specific at times lol), so I was wondering if I might be better off with one of these tablets, using a 'pen' instead of a mouse.

Would you have any advice on this? Maybe what type of tablet would be good for a beginner (I don't want anything super difficult)?

Thanks in advance.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #2    Top
Old December 10th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: mouse or Wacom Graphics Tablet?

Like anything else go with a good tablet like a wacom rather than a cheap one
  #3    Top
Old December 11th, 2015, 06:48 PM
The One and Only
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Any suggestions on which Wacom? I don't know anything about any of them. Don't want to get one that ends up way too difficult to use. I literally just do basic stuff in PS.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old May 12th, 2016, 02:07 PM

I use Wacom's Intuos Pro Medium at home and the Intuos Pro Small when traveling. I love them both.
"No man, however great, is known to everybody and no man, however solitary, is known to nobody." Thomas Moore (1779-1852)
  #5    Top
Old May 12th, 2016, 03:10 PM
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by safphoto View Post
I use Wacom's Intuos Pro Medium at home and the Intuos Pro Small when traveling. I love them both.
That's exactly what I purchased, tried, but took back in the end. I don't do a lot of editing in Photoshop, but found that I am way faster at doing what I do with a mouse. Thanks for your comment anyway.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Computers, Peripherals & Miscellaneous