Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 02:32 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Parakeets
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Piece of natures garden

Got back to regular life. Went out for some hikes in Satkoshia. Got this piece. Please give feedback.

#1 Got this one still.
_MG_7862 by Soumen Basu Mallick, on Flickr

#2 It seemed to be like a part of the flora.
_MG_7861 by Soumen Basu Mallick, on Flickr

#3 Tried to catch the flapping. But end up with this one.
_MG_7860 by Soumen Basu Mallick, on Flickr
  #2    Top
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Piece of natures garden

hi!
Personally I like the first one better than the others. I like the DOF, the way the grass in the foreground frame the butterfly and the fact that you can see the full color and design of the wings.
The second one is nice but maybe a closer point of view would have worked better with they way the wings are set? but this is my opinion anyway
The last one for me it's a bit too blurry. It so difficult to catch the flapping, I tried many many times and I was never satisfied.
The light is good in all of them and the colors pop
  #3    Top
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Parakeets
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Piece of natures garden

Thank you Federica. I needed feedback.