Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Elite Member
Sunset in the PNW

I was finally able to remove the power lines from this photo. Now it is worth showing.

Hope you enjoy

lrp
  #2    Top
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Sunset in the PNW

Nice silhouette Irp!

Teal
  #3    Top
Old September 22nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Elite Member

Thank you Teal.

lrp
  #4    Top
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Wow Lynn! Great shot and VERY nice job removing the power lines. Can't see where they were. Nice!

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Where were the power lines? you did great taking them out! I love the warmth
  #6    Top
Old September 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Member

Thank you ladies.

There was a big thick line, about a block away, that ran across the bottom of the darker red cloud in the middle section.

A thinner line was halfway between that and the bottom of the sky.
There was also a crane next to the steeple that was removed.

I am going to have to get some speakers so that I can listen to Adobe's video on how to do more advanced things. But I believe some of them are reserved for CS5.

lrp
  #7    Top
Old September 24th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

This is a nice silhouette, Lynn. I do note some softness (looks like a breeze in a long exposure), and some refraction at the steeple edges. Did you process this with your new Mac and CS5?

flickr Photostream
  #8    Top
Old September 25th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Loved the sweetness of the cross.
You zapped the electric lines to dust it seems
Trees put me off a little bit.
  #9    Top
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: hauz khas, new delhi

what do mean by the 'sweetness of the cross' , Auslay?
  #10    Top
Old November 1st, 2016, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_q View Post
what do mean by the 'sweetness of the cross' , Auslay?
The cross looks sweet, may be cause of its size.
I think cute is right word, but the majestic way in which is is placed, its sweet.
Hope I made sense of what i wrote 5 years before
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes