Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old September 3rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Official Blood Sucker
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
.and that is where he is at right now...

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Sonoran Audubon Society )
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #22    Top
Old September 3rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Junior VIP Member
Nice one Fleas.

You sure have a lot of rattle snack encounters!
  #23    Top
Old September 3rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Official Blood Sucker
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks Martin. There are more species of rattlesnake in Arizona than anywhere in the usa.. They are here and I have a camera...

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #24    Top
Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Course it helps that people are willing to call the hotline and tell you where the snakes are, then ask you to relocate them someplace out of their yard. I have the equipment, just waiting for my first call. could have had one today if Jerry'd thought about it.
Canon T1i :D
Now the kid gets the Sony H2

http://http://katsnake.deviantart.com/gallery/
  #25    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Official Blood Sucker
Perhaps we can practice doing that next weekend Kat.. Sorry I missed you today. No rattles tonight. Just a shovel nose going between my legs 4 tarantulas and a 4" dark scorpion. Nice sunset too

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #26    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Geez, Fleas. I keep seeing "Dad" in the posts here, how many kids do you have on the forum? Just curious...I know Thunder is one, but there are more from the looks of it. Thats kind of nice though that the whole family is interested in photogrpahy. Wonderful shots, by the way. I remember this one time...I was up in Lake June...and I saw a garder snake and ran like a little baby back into the cabin...

Canon AE-1 Program
  #27    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Official Blood Sucker
Thanks HaroldMeister . There are 3 of our 8 kids that pop in.. Teresa is one. Theproblemsolver comments twice a year or so.. hasnt been in this forum yet.. I am thinking of making more kids that like photography

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
Sponsors
  #28    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Senior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleas
Thanks HaroldMeister . There are 3 of our 8 kids that pop in.. Teresa is one. Theproblemsolver comments twice a year or so.. hasnt been in this forum yet.. I am thinking of making more kids that like photography
Hahaha, I love the way you phrased that "*making* more kids that like photography" hahaha.

Canon AE-1 Program
  #29    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Official Blood Sucker

Photo Credits
University of Texas
Phoenix Republic
Cobre center of Arts
ISP
Arizona State University
phoenix.about.com
phoenix.gov/TRESRIOS
Member....
Santa Maria Artist group
  #30    Top
Old September 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Elite Member
cool shots of the rattlesnake,, just be careful.. they strike and fast..