Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 01:57 AM
dogs....my other passion

here's a couple of pics taken over the weekend. I'd been having problems getting good action pics of Bailey moving ( fast) ...they're better but there's still room for improvement. Good part is ...she doesn't mind doing the same thing again and again and again ...

pics taken when she was playing with a friend.....Bailey's the redhead

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15.5...9.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	41  Click image for larger version

Name:	15.5...9.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	42  
  #2    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:08 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Very cute... I love dogs as well... my fiancée and I want to get a couple pugs... we'll see. Animals are generally hard to photograph when they're always on the run... it just takes some patience, and you'll find them turning out well. Keep it up!
  #3    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:30 AM
here's a photo I took at work last week....Kylie belongs to one of the ladies who works with us

sue
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	animals6.5_007.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	43  Click image for larger version

Name:	animals6.5_007.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	44  
  #4    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:47 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
SO CUTE! I can't wait until we get our own pugs...

(I'd better hide this thread or it'll make my fiancée want one even more.. hehe)
  #5    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:57 AM
this is turning into a celebration of dogs here's a pic of Cody and Chase....both ex-spca dogs.

Am in the process of putting together some pics for the calendar next yr. Just a local one but it's used for fundraising and usually sells well.

sue

btw would appreciate critique on any of the pics I post...am always looking at how I could improve on any photo I take
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	020.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	45  Click image for larger version

Name:	020.jpg
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	46  
  #6    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 10:24 AM
The Corner Creator
Yeah, I liked this picture as well... the backlighting makes for a couple "hot" areas, though, and the dogs aren't really facing the camera, but over, a pretty good picture.
  #7    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Elite Member
I love pet pics...Here is a picture of my boxer; he was in his “time out” chair because he ate my banjo case!
Dozer
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	time_out.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	49  Click image for larger version

Name:	time_out.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	50  
  #8    Top
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:31 PM
The Corner Creator
That is an adorable photograph, Dozer. Hard to be mad at a dog with puppy eyes like that!
  #9    Top
Old May 17th, 2004, 01:31 AM
?

Yeah...I think Tim was right...practice and patience will make great action shots. I used to show jump horses and my Dad spent a lot of time getting the timing just right, so that the photos would come out right. I'm sure you'll find the same type of results if you stick with it. My Dad even managed later on to win a photo contest by catching my horse in mid-yawn in the pasture one day. Action is tough...but I think it's rewarding.

Jenna[/code]
  #10    Top
Old May 17th, 2004, 02:21 AM
thanks Jenna

went to one of our local dogshows and managed to get a few pics - here's a little cavalier
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ds23.jpg
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	55  Click image for larger version

Name:	ds23.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	56