Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#71    Top
Old October 10th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris10
Here are my boys Nick and Alex and then their new cousin Seth. Kids are too cool!!!
Is this a recent one of Nick. Very cute! I just love this one of Alex. Its so beautiful. The expression on Seth is adorable. Nice shots Heather.
  #72    Top
Old October 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM

^^ I thought this was just so cute of my nephew.!!!
  #73    Top
Junior VIP Member
Tyger has started a cool thread. It so nice to see all the children. Here are my favorites. My nephew and niece.

#74    Top
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raalhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Sand
Here is one of my favorites: this is a photo of my grandchildren, when there were 7, now there are eight, but I don't have a digital photo of all eight. This was my Christmas card photo a few years ago. Now they range in age from 6 to 15.
Wow...cute! Its a lovely lineup. This is a nice idea. Are you going to try the same pose with eight. It would be nice to see the eight of them.
I'd LOVE to . . . IF we can ever get all eight of them in the same space again! These guys are the brightest spots in my universe!
  #75    Top
Old October 10th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Just one of my favorites

No matter what I did, this little one would not look at the camera.
  #76    Top
Old October 11th, 2005, 10:23 AM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
No matter what I did, this little one would not look at the camera.
What a cutey pie! The fact that she did not look directly at the camera doesn't keep this from being a sweet and fun photo.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things