Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#2    Top
Old October 13th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Seems underexposed to me and a little too much empty space on the right. Good job at stopping the action though!
  #3    Top
Old October 13th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
My first reaction : Wow, a very good action stopping shutter,
my secodn reaction : Hmm, there is too much dark areas all around and too much of empty space on the right.

I could say more if it was in feedback corner, and I dont want to offend you by sggesting ways to improve when all you wanted to hear from us was our critical comment on this picture.
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old October 13th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The slope of the ground to the right would be more of a leading line instead of empty space if the camera would have been tilted slightly... but a very good capture nonetheless!
  #6    Top
Old October 13th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Quote:
no ni go ahead
Pictures which do not have leading lines to the main subject, need to be tightly cropped so that there is nothing else but the main subject in the frame. So in this case I think, cropping off some area from the right and the bottom will help.

Secondly, the shadows are too dark, a photoshop shadow/highlight tool will reveal some details from the shadow and overall the entirte picture is underexposed a bit, so after revealing details in shadow by the shadow/highlight tool, increasing exposure by about 1/3 will also be good.
  #7    Top
Old October 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
i understand! ok and i see about the leading lines to the main subject, another thing i never nkew... thanks for giving me tips to improve my photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things