Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old October 23rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Glamour Shots
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I can see them playing poker!!! Adorable.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=1110427138
  #22    Top
Old October 23rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breckgirl2
I can see them playing poker!!! Adorable.

They beat me all the time!!

The old guy has passed away, that is PEPPER

The black lab is BUDDY

The little guy is my goofy dog HARRY MAC PUPCUS
  #23    Top
Old October 23rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Pepper is still with us in spirit, bless his little furry soul! We call my MinPin Baron Buddy too. Harry looks orneriferous!
Sponsors
  #24    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Oooookay...

Here's my girl, Kodak ~

#25    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Laugh, it's only life
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ive got more will post hopefully today. Having PC problems.

Thanks Robert (legster) and breckgirl.

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,martini in hand, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Sh**!! What a Ride!!"
  #26    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 09:27 AM
BFA in Photog 2007
That is so adorable! You know that they trust when they lay on their backs.
  #27    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Elite Member
Here's Kilo...

Raindog Photography
  #28    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Senior VIP Member
How sweet! Patton had a dog like Kilo!
  #29    Top
Old October 24th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Kodak looks very comfy! And I like Kilo's second photo - his eyes are so deep and thoughtful looking.

Here's my boys Bean & Pepper playing. They look vicious but I assure you they were just play fighting!

Pepper again...

Me & Swiss - please excuse this very bad photo taken by myself of myself with an icky disposable camera!! However, I find it amusing.
  #30    Top
Old October 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Me and our little westie

Summer hairut
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places