Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#41    Top
Old November 5th, 2005, 04:12 PM
THATS HUGE!
  #42    Top
Old November 5th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I wish I had a place to grow pumpkins like that.. but my yard just won't do ..

Kenneth Tynan
  #43    Top
Old November 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Elite Member
where oh where did my pumpkin go?...lol cool pics..aly
  #44    Top
Old November 5th, 2005, 09:46 PM
oh yeah, You can eat the pumpkin blossoms also.
  #45    Top
Old November 5th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Easily Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by tparker
oh yeah, You can eat the pumpkin blossoms also.
I've had fried squash blossoms... yumm

Kenneth Tynan
  #46    Top
Old November 6th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tparker
Just happened to remember this pic. Please excuse the quality, it was taken with one of those megapixally challenged camera phones.
This was taken about 6 weeks after it was moved from it's starter pot into it's bed. At this point it was covering about 2500 square feet. Notice my 7 year old son standing in it.
They are fun to mess with.
Everyone should give it a try. I wish I could get seeds to all of you.

Good grief i didn't realise they grow to that size. That will take up all my garden and some of the house. I think ill find something to go in a window box.
  #47    Top
Old November 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Easily Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKalos
Good grief i didn't realise they grow to that size. That will take up all my garden and some of the house. I think ill find something to go in a window box.
May I interest you in a Bonsai ?

Kenneth Tynan
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things