Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM
what works for me?

Over the last year or so i've fund that photography is something that i really enjoy doing and i think its time that i get myself a nicer camera than the 3 mp one i've been using. I've got a budget of about 400 or so and have been looking at the sony dsc-h1, the canon s2-is and the Konica Minolta. Would one of these be a good place to start to get serious, if so which one, and if not what would be my best bet?

thanks,

another new kid
  #2    Top
Old November 17th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Well they're all really great cameras (I'm assuming the Minolta one is the Z-6 if I'm following a certain pattern) I might lean towards the Sony or the Canon though, just a personal preference. If I were you I'd take a trip to your local camera shop and handle all of them and see what you like better.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old November 18th, 2005, 06:08 AM
alright sounds good, thanks
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101