Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 11:05 AM
Recent Photo: Graffiti Girl
Quote:
Usual details? By that, do you mean weight, etc...?

Yes please .... just so we girls can go ooh glad it wasn't me/lucky bugger mine weighed ..... (delete that which does not apply!) ..... what a lovely name etc etc etc ....

Cheers,
Cathie

If you cannot lend a hand, be a nuisance! The most important thing is to take part!!
  #12    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:18 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Thanks, everyone. His name is James. He weighed 8lbs 1oz and measured 54 cms long at birth.

You can learn more about him on his blog, at http://www.jamesjohnson.info

Have a look and tell me what you think!

Aaron
  #13    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Hehe... I love James' blog... it's my new favorite site.
  #14    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 02:11 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Have you seen his hiccups video?

What's the chances of James becoming the Web's youngest internet celebrity...?

Aaron
Sponsors
  #15    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Yeah, I watched the hiccups video this morning... LOL...
  #16    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
that's fun......can just see you showing some of it at James's 21st
  #17    Top
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
The Corner Creator
Or when you do a video montage for his wedding.
  #18    Top
Old May 23rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
Junior VIP Member
LOL... I'm sure he'd love that.

He's had another busy day today. It's surprising how much he gets up to.

Aaron
  #19    Top
Old May 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
The Corner Creator
Yeah, his blog is on my list of sites to check every morning.
  #20    Top
Old May 23rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
Elite Member
Quote:
Yeah, his blog is on my list of sites to check every morning.
You know, I think this is wonderful. Hope Aaron keeps it running for many years to come. Generally speaking, children will resent whatever their parents do for them, but I'm sure his son will appreciate this some day(he will definitely hate it when he is in junior high, high school, 7th - 12th grade though).
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places