Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old November 25th, 2005, 09:04 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by megan22
The excitement did not really hit me until this week when I went to get my dress hemmed, it hit me, hey I am getting married in 3 weeks lol.

Just wait for the feelings 1 wk before/ 3 days before/ 1 day before . . . . . . when you wake up THAT morning. Speaking from experience, on the big day . . no matter how tempted . . . if you have a cell phone and have been bugged all day by simple, stupid, obnoxious questions . . . never, I repeat NEVER answer the phone on the big day "Hello, whatever the question is. The answer is NO." Could be the one your about to marry calling to say "I love you, do you love me.".
  #12    Top
Old November 25th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Laugh, it's only life
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
OMG Mike you didnt? Meg just turn the phone off LOL

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,martini in hand, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Sh**!! What a Ride!!"
  #13    Top
Old November 25th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Mystic
First for the summer

Like to say not been on for some while now really like the new page just got to get used to it now.

So here is my first photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	morning rose 2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	9005  

http://patrickbygumwelsh.blogspot.com/

Cameras Fuji S7000 Canon 350d Canon 30d
  #14    Top
Old November 25th, 2005, 11:59 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDragon
OMG Mike you didnt? Meg just turn the phone off LOL
well . . . umm . . . yes. But in my own defence, I was the only one who had a cell phone during the set up for the wedding, and it was at least 4 hours till the ceremony. Just never answer a phone that way on your wedding day!
Sponsors
  #15    Top
Old November 26th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Keeper of the Camera
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I have missed your posts! Hope things are going your way. Looking forward to hearing about the "BIG DAY" when you come back. DUM DUM DEE DUM....DUM DUM DEE DUM, DUM DUM DEE DA DA DEE DA DUM DEE DUM.
  #16    Top
Old November 26th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Elite Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
lol thanks guys. I am getting so excited!
  #17    Top
Old November 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Glad to see you back, Megan. Just remember . . . stay calm, and breathe!! Everything will go wonderfully, I'm sure. Will you be in Indiana by Christmas?
  #18    Top
Old November 26th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Elite Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Sand
Glad to see you back, Megan. Just remember . . . stay calm, and breathe!! Everything will go wonderfully, I'm sure. Will you be in Indiana by Christmas?
Yep we should be in Indiana by Sunday, we hope, if the roads are clear and no car trouble. We want to get to Indiana by Sunday night, the wedding is Saturday.
  #19    Top
Old November 26th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: IMG_5414_hf_TIF1
megan what part of indiana will you be coming to?

Gallery
Feel free to critique any of my images.

#20    Top
Old November 27th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by christinayoder
megan what part of indiana will you be coming to?

We will be living in Indianapolis for now. We were wanting to live in Lebanon or Clermont, but for now we will be in Indianapolis until he finds out where he will be teaching at.
It is going to be very odd for me, I have never been in the city much, I am a country girl raised on a farm, so it will be different lol
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner