Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks Andy, much appreciated. Dougie
  #12    Top
Old July 3rd, 2006, 01:25 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneof42
If you look in your "User CP" you will see detail behind where reputation points have come from. They will link back to the thread from which you gained the reputation but won't tell you who gave the rep unless they have signed it.

Andy
Hey Andy,

Is this option still there, or am I just missing something? I was starting to get used to that poor little grey box, but I just noticed today that it turned green Just curious where it came from but like I said I can't seem to find that detail in the User CP.

Thanks,
Anthony

EDIT: Scratch that, I found it. It took alot of scrolling to get to the bottom of my subscribed threads, but it's down there.

So for those of you (who are like me--slow *cough*) the detail of the rep. points is found on the main page of your User CP. Wayyyy at the bottom of it
  #13    Top
Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:57 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
That's right. As to finding out who gave you the points, that's impossible unless whoever gave them to you signs his name and/or comments next to the green film and thread name (which I believe most people do).

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #14    Top
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:38 AM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: Ouch!
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
uh..... what are referals? Keep seeing a couple people with a + sign next to them.
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #15    Top
Old August 15th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Well Referrals are if you tell someone about www.photographycorner.com and they join, they get an option to say if someone referred them and then it is listed in your User CP. Now the + signs next to the people's name in the "Who's Online" list denotes people on your "Buddy List".
Sponsors
  #16    Top
Old August 15th, 2006, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: Ouch!
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Thanks joe. funny I figured it out from another thread about 2 seconds after posting
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #17    Top
Old August 27th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Ok, I'm still looking for the "details" thing in the User CP. I have scrolled down to the bottom of Everything even! LOL...Anyone care to post a screen cap? Please? I'll give you some points..LOL (Bribe?) sheesh, I must certainly be missing something here
  #18    Top
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Light Seeker
Recent Photo: Purple Macro 3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzylyn
Ok, I'm still looking for the "details" thing in the User CP. I have scrolled down to the bottom of Everything even! LOL...Anyone care to post a screen cap? Please? I'll give you some points..LOL (Bribe?) sheesh, I must certainly be missing something here
Their found at the bottom of the very first page that opens when you click on User CP.
Screen shot of some of mine attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reputation1.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	30798  

#19    Top
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
I see it now! What I didn't understand was that I was already "green" and "knew how to load film" (not so sure of that either) *chuckles* but wasn't able to see the reputation points. Now I can see it. Thanks so much
  #20    Top
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Light Seeker
Recent Photo: Purple Macro 3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzylyn
I see it now! What I didn't understand was that I was already "green" and "knew how to load film" (not so sure of that either) *chuckles* but wasn't able to see the reputation points. Now I can see it. Thanks so much
No problem. I only just found them myself last week, I think it was.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions