Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 25th, 2005, 08:37 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
How to Upload a Photo Using the New Attachment Manager

Thanks to Jay (crazyredwizard) for putting this mini-tutorial together!

In order to add an attachment to a post you will need to access the Manage Attachments pop-up screen. There are two possible ways to do this.

The first option, which is always available, is to scroll down to the additional options section and click on the "Manage Attachments" button:

The second option, which is available if you have selected either the Standard Editor or the Enhanced Interface from the Options screen of the User CP:

is to click on the paper clip button:

Once you are on the Attachment Management screen click on "Browse" and find your picture. Then click on Upload.

Once the picture is uploaded you can close out of the Attachment Management screen and continue with your post.
  #2    Top
Old December 9th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Re: How to Upload a Photo Using the New Attachment Manager

Hello

Can I upload a photograph directly to a gallery... and then decide on the category or sub-category where it will be resident?

Arvind Passey
  #3    Top
Old December 11th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Gosh, I haven't been to the galleries in so long but if memory serves me right you can make an album or several albums and make categories for your images. I had made a water, animal and flower gallery in the beginning and now I believe I just merged them all and made album #1 and album #2 and so on. Good luck with it!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #4    Top
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Recent Photo: Spiderweb Cactus

When you say scroll down, what page are you on, i don't see anything that says 'additional options' Thank you though for putting a tutorial together!
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Recent Photo: Spiderweb Cactus

When you say scroll down what page are you on? i cant seem to find the 'additional options' please help!
  #6    Top
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

This is an old thread, so ignore the stuff above that seems to have some broken links.

--> Click "Reply"

--> Under the window where you can type a reply (and under the "submit Reply" "Preview Post" buttons) there are a series of options.

--> Look for "Attach Files" and then click on "Manage Attachments"

--> A new window will open which will let you choose files to attach. Remember that files must be less than 1 MB in size.

--> Once you have chosen the files and then closed the window, you can then finish your message and click the "Submit Reply" button.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions