Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
It wasnt the front page after all, ive been searching for the right url since I posted that post but I cant find the link to it.

Its a page that has pictures of the 4 winners of the 4 contests.
  #12    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
it's this page

http://www.photographycorner.com/pho...cc-winners.php
  #13    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:47 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Ah, oops... fixed.
  #14    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thats the page. Seems Tim fixed it, that or im seing things. :0)
  #15    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:49 PM
here comes the picky side of me, the link to the voting thread is correct but the text isn't.

Final votes for CCC #3: Patterns

/me sends Tim some coffee

<pretends Tim didn't fix it and decides to play mind games with GerryDavid>
  #16    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 02:40 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Ahh... thanks... I guess that's what I get for doing that @ 4am. Should be all good now. Thanks.
  #17    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Senior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Well I got one vote, I'm happy I actually forgot to vote, but Soopah's photo looked like a winner
  #18    Top
Old October 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
The Corner Creator
You didn't even vote, Rob? Bad Rob.
  #19    Top
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Resident Meanie-Head
Recent Photo: roz1
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks guys My dog is on my total ****-list now, because he jumped and scratched the baby in the face the other day. Right across the eye. That required a little trip to the doctor.

The dog is lucky I like him. Kiddo is ok though.

He belonged to my in-laws before my father in law had his accident, and resulting brain injury. We've been dealing with that all summer, and when we moved them into assisted living, they were unable to keep him, so we took him on.

So now we have:

Two dogs
Two turtles
Two cats
A goldfish
and
A hermit crab

My oldest wants a rabbit next. I don't know what she's smokin' because we are SO not getting one.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

My Kids Demon Can Beat Up Your Kids Demon!
  #20    Top
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:08 AM
/me waits for pictures of the rabbit
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner