Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old December 9th, 2005, 05:17 PM
nice shot

good shot tim
  #22    Top
Old December 10th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations Tyger, you deserved the win.. it's truely an awesome photograph

Kenneth Tynan
  #23    Top
Old December 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Elite Member
Well done Tyger, lovely peaceful picture well caught and taken.
  #24    Top
Old December 14th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
This shot rocked Tyger. A very well deserved win my friend. One day ya gotta get out to the Lynde Creek Marsh in Whitby. What an awesome place to capture pics of birds and squirrles.
Well done my friend.
Visit me here..Room57
  #25    Top
Old December 14th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Blue Angels 2009
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow thanx again and again everyone! i'm very encouraged from all the support. In fact i'm going to print this one up...maybe 11x14 and hang it on my wall
  #26    Top
Old December 16th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I barely ever come over this way tyger so sorry I didn't congratulate you sooner! It was soooooo well deserved. I loved that image and it looks like everyone else did as well. A beautiful shot with loads of power.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #27    Top
Old December 21st, 2005, 02:10 AM
Surely a deserving win. Keep it up
  #28    Top
Old December 29th, 2005, 10:15 AM
oh my .... i could not stop watching every detail in this great shot ...

congrats tyger you really deserve it

Regards
Shelmani
  #29    Top
Old January 2nd, 2006, 11:45 PM
Recent Photo: IMG_32651
Congrats, the shot is brilliant, and the win deserved.

"My mind is in a very fragile place, it'll only take a little bit to push me over the edge..."
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month