Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 02:58 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Digital Sepia Toning in Photoshop

Tutorial: Digital Sepia Toning in Photoshop

Another great tutorial, Tin-Cup!!!
  #2    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 03:19 AM
dont have photoshop tim. what about in gimp? (j.k) i have a filter. although, im not too hot on sepia...it has to be the perfect setup for me to use it
  #3    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 04:00 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
You should do some GIMP tutorials. Most of the users here are Photoshop users, though, and I'm sure most tutorials will apply cross-platform fairly easily.
  #4    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 04:09 AM
nah. there are somethings you can do in photoshop that you cant do in gimp. i will work on it though. i am too poor to afford photoshop...for godsake i am a photographer man, im not made of money
  #5    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 04:10 AM
uh...what should i do a tutorial about. i am very digital stupid. but given a subject i can probably do it.
  #6    Top
Old October 15th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Banned
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Digital Sepia Toning in Photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker
Tutorial: Digital Sepia Toning in Photoshop

Another great tutorial, Tin-Cup!!!
dont mention it kind sir
  #7    Top
Old January 9th, 2005, 08:54 AM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I am trying to use this tutorial and when I go to pick my three tones, there doesn't seem to be a Pantone 325-1 Process. I have PS 7.0. What is the actual name of the group of Pantone colors where I will find the first one?

My Website
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials