Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
Banned
Sunset Shot

visit this page to see the picture and give it an /10 rating. Then post your comments here. I would also like to know if I could have composed it better...

<url removed by admin>

Thanx
  #2    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Resident Meanie-Head
Recent Photo: roz1
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I don't vote for people who whore for votes. Actually, I do, I vote them what they DESERVE, not what they TELL me to. Wanker.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

My Kids Demon Can Beat Up Your Kids Demon!
  #3    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Junior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
What you aren't even going to say PLEASE go vote for my picture!

You are a wanker.
  #4    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 05:06 PM
Resident Meanie-Head
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Oh, and manners, learn some. A "please" might have gone a long way. Your photo was okay. Nothing grand. It is composed alright, I probably would have cropped out the bottom a little bit, and maybe shot it with the sun over to one side a little more.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

#5    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
tsk tsk kids...language. I think he might have meant something out of 10.....not give it a ten.
  #6    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
I am not even goin to bother critique-ing it.

Its kinda like the american elections here

thats a joke, don't mean to offend any americans on here!!

http://www.aeroshot.co.uk
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Soopah....
  #8    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I voted, you got a 1.

We have image uploading here where you can add your picture in as an attachment.

Maybe then youll get some serious attention
  #9    Top
Old October 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
Resident Meanie-Head
I didn't vote him a 1, simply because my experience with those types of contests is that they throw out the "1" votes, because they figure other photogs are voting other people "1" to up their own photograph in the rankings.

I feel I voted fairly for it, but it most certainly was NOT a 10.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

#10    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 01:40 AM
Banned
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
not really that nice some of the things said and names called.... i thought the picture was nice actually...

how about in the future you post your pictures in here please??
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things