Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
Banned
well how was he being rude, he asked for a vote out of ten, which is a way a rating the picture. and he also asked about the composition of the shot too, i dont see what he did wrong at all.
  #22    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
It certainly looks like touting for votes.
  #23    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
Resident Meanie-Head
Recent Photo: roz1
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
He didn't say an out of 10 rating, he said "Visit this page to see the picture and give it an /10 rating"

It's not my fault the boy can't type what he means. And if you think wanker is being rude, you've never had someone be rude to you.

It's also not my fault that this poor innocent little boy has no damn manners.

Nor is it my fault that you're a whiner Tin Cup.

I gave him a critique. Just like he asked for. I didn't vote him a 1, because it didn't deserve a 1.

I have never, in my years of posting online, come across so many crybabies at one damn site. LMAO

I'll be sure to add him to my sig line, so I can remember that he's "only 14" and isn't capable of owning his own ****.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

My Kids Demon Can Beat Up Your Kids Demon!
  #24    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Go ahead and add a line about me because I think you are one of the most opinionated self righteous rude people I have encountered on a fotum anywhere.

He was a little out of line and your rude reply was over the top, Tin Cup is suggesting that and you have a childish urge to harass him in your sig?

Damn that's childish.

Grow up

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #25    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:16 AM
Banned
ya obviously soopah is very illiterate too, because /10 does mean out of ten, its a fraction, you learn them in grade 5
  #26    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Resident Meanie-Head
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Hey, at least you can stand up to me Greaper, I respect that. I lost respect for the others a long time ago, when they whined.

Still, some of you are the biggest whiners I've ever seen.

GET. OVER. IT.

If the kid was offended by me calling him a wanker, he should have come back at me with force, like you did Greaper.

Too bad for him, he didn't.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

#27    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Resident Meanie-Head
I think you don't know how to type harrisdale. And you still didn't say please.

Oh, and please link me to your welcome post, because until you post one, I still think you're a dirty spammer.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

#28    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
Grow up eh... don't you relaise your only showing yourself up.
  #29    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:28 AM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Oh... and by the way harris... just because I thought she was over the top does not mean I dont agree with her opinion. You did just post here looking for votes. That is not the way to win contests. why dont you just offer us all a buck to give you a ten.

The right way is to post your picture here, ask for comments and advice. If the comments are all posative, enter the shot and then it would be ok IMHO to put a link showwing people where the shot was in the contest. That way they could vote if the want.

Photo contests are not political campaigns. Hustling votes is not the way to go.

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #30    Top
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:29 AM
Resident Meanie-Head
Ooh, that burns imacx. Almost at much as Tin Cup burns me.

The only one who's shown they have a spine so far on this thread towards me is GREAPER.

Oh, and I'd appreciate a link to where I've touted myself as this great photographer. That, I am positive, I've never said.

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things