Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 28th, 2005, 04:20 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Creating a Simple Border and Copyright Stamp

Tutorial: Creating a Simple Border and Copyright Stamp

Great tutorial - thanks NuKe!
  #2    Top
Old January 24th, 2006, 09:54 PM
thanks---very well done
  #3    Top
Old January 28th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Elite Member
Thanx for sharing
Prophet mohammed (blessings be upon him) said: smiling in the face of ur brother is charity ur removing of stones, thorns, & bones from people’s paths is charity, & ur guiding a man gone astray in the world is charity 4 u.http://www.sultan.org/
  #4    Top
Old March 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Premiere Member
Does anyone know if this will work in PS 6.0? I did not ssee the USM choice under my "action" tab.

Thanks
  #5    Top
Old March 20th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Expat Photographer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks so much for this Tim. I've been trying to figure out how to do this off and on for 6 months!
Cheers,
Bruce
  #6    Top
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:54 AM
Also for placing a © you can use simple key string in any paint program and place it on or in your photo. To do so. Just use the following string of keys.

(Hold down the ALT key )while holding it down type in the numbers 0,1,6,9 when you release the alt key you will have the © sign. Then in any program that allows text to be placed into the program you can add your year, and name. You can then move it to the location you desire. Then simply save and its done.

"If I'm not on the Net,
My Labs Getting Wet!"
  #7    Top
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I used this in my latest shots to add the border and stamps. Thanks.
  #8    Top
Old March 26th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do this in Photoshop CS? I am not all that familiar with CS, but to the best of my knowledge, there isn't an Action function with CS.

Thanks!
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old March 26th, 2006, 10:46 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
This tutorial was made w/ Photoshop CS.
  #10    Top
Old March 26th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Then how come it says CS2 in the very first sentence? LOL I am very confused now...cuz my CS doesn't have anything like that.

Quote:
This is a tutorial on how to make a simple border, and then place your own copyright stamp within that border using ‘Actions’ and ‘Batch’ in Photoshop CS2.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials