Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#41    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:27 AM
Junior VIP Member
Nice shot. The colours are great, & I like how the light hits the top of the mountains.
  #42    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:34 AM
good contrast, good composition, great colors. I like that it still has good detail in the shadows. Great shot.
  #43    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:55 PM
This is B-E-A-Utiful! It just flows, like you are standing right there.
  #44    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 04:56 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Absolutely beautiful, ZHeng! I also agree it should be hanging on a wall. It would also be a beautiful postcard photo for the area where you shot it. You just keep getting better and better. Great job.
  #45    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 05:38 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Thank You All for such kind comments i really appreciate it! and thanks Sandie
  #46    Top
Old January 23rd, 2006, 08:03 PM
Elite Member
WOW! I dont know what else to say that has not already been said. So impressed and wish I could see that type of grandure in person. Thanks for the beauty and the Art
  #48    Top
Old January 26th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Damn! Thats a nice shot!
  #50    Top
Old January 29th, 2006, 11:02 AM
good picture
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things