Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old January 7th, 2006, 01:48 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Contest Corner Challenge #19: Technology Photography

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #19: Technology Photography

End Date: 11:59pm EST (GMT-5), Monday, January 23rd, 2006.

Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Kiesel Bags, designers of professional photographer bags whose products range from small pouch bags to huge professional series bags.

Prize: The prize for the contest is supplied by Kiesel Bags. If the winner of the contest is a Premiere Member, then they can select one of the following bags:
TZ600, TZ500, MX600, MX500, RX450, CS320

If the winner of the contest is not a Premiere Member, they can select one of the following bags:
MX400, MX300, DX320, DX310, CS310, CS300

Description: Technology Photography is pretty self-explanitory, but for those that want a hint, take and submit photographs of "technology". Seriously, it's that simple. Photograph your keyboard, your cell phone, your PDA, even your camera!

To read the updated guidelines, please visit here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Please be sure to read these guidelines carefully before submitting your photograph. Any photographs submitted that do not adhear to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back.
  #2    Top
Old January 8th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
*Sob*I feel like stabbing rule #1...I have the perfect shot, but I dare not do it agian...
  #3    Top
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel T
*Sob*I feel like stabbing rule #1...I have the perfect shot, but I dare not do it agian...

So post the one you have. =D
  #4    Top
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyvltge
So post the one you have. =D
the picture has to be taken within the time frame of the contest.
  #5    Top
Old January 12th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Senior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin
the picture has to be taken within the time frame of the contest.
Exactly why I feel like dropping a Nuke on the first rule...its not an awsome shot composision wise, just a quick P&S, but its cute as hell o.o
  #6    Top
Old January 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Right so if it can't be entered and is a cool pic post it.
  #7    Top
Old January 13th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Senior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyvltge
Right so if it can't be entered and is a cool pic post it.
True
*Goes to fix it up and posts in the showoff section*
Although I g2g school now, youll see it later
  #8    Top
Old January 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
10 more days to get your photos in!!
  #9    Top
Old January 14th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Tim, which bag is the TR300, I can't seem to find it...
  #10    Top
Old January 14th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel T
The First rule in Contest Corner is:
You do not talk about previously taken photos
The Second rule in Contest Corner is:
You do not talk about previously taken photos
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner