Best Friend. - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old January 8th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Best Friend.

i took this when i was in florida with my best friend in may of last year. i thought it was worth showing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005_0513_112432.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	11353  
  #2    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Like the crop on this and the sharp focus on her eyelashes, very nice image.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
very nice.... you should print and frame it for your friend

Kenneth Tynan
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People