Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Heading Home

Another shot from this morning..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6469Heading Home+2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	11369  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #2    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Padawan of Light
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Awesome work Teri. Nice comp, lines. I think you got a 'S' curve in there. Nice !
http://www.kylecgilbert.com/photoblog
  #3    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very very nice Terri.... I love the composition.. and the silhouettes... looks great

Kenneth Tynan
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
I'm really drawn to the natural curves in this shot, and the subject is placed so well within all of that, its very interesting composition for this shot.

"This is the true joy in life, being used for a purpose identified by yourself as a mighty one"
George Bernard Shaw
  #5    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 02:58 PM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I love this shot Terri! The flow of the coast line takes your eyes with it while not distracting from the subject in the foreground. Very well done, again!

Thanks!
  #6    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: yf1
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very nice terri!! Well done!
  #7    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Silent Screamer
Thanks for all your wonderful comments, guys! It was a misty morning but I sure enjoyed myself, spent about three hours wandering about until I ran out of memory card!

#8    Top
Old January 9th, 2006, 11:03 PM
It looks so solitary and peaceful.
Very nice!
  #9    Top
Old January 10th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Elite Member
very nice shot. good composition. Makes me want to head for the beach..lol
  #10    Top
Old January 10th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Silent Screamer
Thanks so much, suzeeQ and skyki55.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People