Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Tim -

Thank you for your comment on the photo...Now stare at the picture longer... you are getting sleepy... you want to give me lots of money....

Is it working?

Jack
  #12    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:44 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Yeah, sure... he can email me @ admin@photographycorner.com or the address in my profile... or join the site and PM me. As far as replying to a specific post, you can either PM, like you mentioned... if you want the post public, you can click on the "quote" button on the top, right side of the post, and that quotes the specific post... id that what you were asking?
  #13    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:46 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Cowley
Tim -

Thank you for your comment on the photo...Now stare at the picture longer... you are getting sleepy... you want to give me lots of money....

Is it working?

Jack
LOL... I am getting sleepy... but I think I'll hold onto my wallet and paypal account, thanks.
  #14    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Tim -

I will pass the information on to my friend in Melbourne and I will keep you posted..

As for posting I assume that if I post a rely that all who have responded to this thread will be notified, not just the particular person I may be responding too. I moderate at an Access database forum (different software) and we can reply to a specific post in a thread. Where it says 'Quote' in your header there would be a 'Reply' button and you would click that to respond to the specific post... That was basically what I was trying to ask... It can get a bit confusing!

Jack
  #15    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:53 PM
The Corner Creator
LOL... I know... it's kinda crazy... you can take a look at the FAQs here as well, though they're not overly clear, either. People are only notified if they choose to be with this forum software... you can change that setting in your profile...
  #16    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker
LOL... I know... it's kinda crazy... you can take a look at the FAQs here as well, though they're not overly clear, either. People are only notified if they choose to be with this forum software... you can change that setting in your profile...
Tim -

Gotcha! Give me enough time and I am bound to sort it all out! Thanks for your help and I did try the FAQ's but they are....well...ah...you know.. a bit weak, but not to worry....

Jack
  #17    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:06 PM
The Corner Creator
Hehe... ok, sounds good. If you get really stuck, I'm just a PM/email away... I promise (at least for now) to get back to people within 24 hours*...

*Terms and Conditions subject to chance at any time.
  #18    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Thanks Kara! Say, aren't you the displaced Kiwi? I can't remember how long you have been here but if it is less than 5 years then Welcome to the USA and Montana in particular. A great State but a bit too far north for a native of California...
Yeah I guess I am the "Displaced Kiwi Montana is quite beautiful, seems Im getting out more now that that white s%!t has melted. In NZ Im from whats known as"the winterless north" so Ive determined that I am now allergic to it.

And as for that minolta magic I think my minoltas broken, it doesnt make magic like it should

#19    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara
Quote:
Thanks Kara! Say, aren't you the displaced Kiwi? I can't remember how long you have been here but if it is less than 5 years then Welcome to the USA and Montana in particular. A great State but a bit too far north for a native of California...
Yeah I guess I am the "Displaced Kiwi Montana is quite beautiful, seems Im getting out more now that that white s%!t has melted. In NZ Im from whats known as"the winterless north" so Ive determined that I am now allergic to it.

And as for that minolta magic I think my minoltas broken, it doesnt make magic like it should

Kara -

Is your Minolta film or digital? I used for MANY years and still have a very old Minolta SLR that I love/loved. I never use it anymore as I am into instant gratification with digital (at my age one can't afford to wait a week for a print to come back...). It is one of the reasons I bought another Minolta and because the new Minolta has more buttons than a sewing shop... Buttons are POWER!

Jack
  #20    Top
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Yeah well as I said in a different post, Im not a purist, Im just still stuck in the dark ages. Still working my charms on getting the boyfriend to allow me to go digital, so hopefully in the next few months ill be one of you lot.

Is it wrong to admit im already researching DSLRs
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions