Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #21    Top
Old April 19th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Working With Under Exposed Images

I just found this particular tutorial and now I wish I had found it a little sooner! Thanks for this, Tyger!
  #22    Top
Old April 22nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks very much for this tutorial. It's something I've done before, but because I haven't used it in such a long time, totally forgot how to do. So, thanks for the reminder.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #23    Top
Old April 25th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Premiere Member

Thanks Tyger. That's so quick and easy!
  #24    Top
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Blue Angels 2009
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

glad that people are still finding this helpful!
  #25    Top
Old June 13th, 2009, 10:05 PM

wow that's a really simple way of doing it. why did i never think of that? i normally like to make it hard on myself haha. but that's how you learn sometimes.

if you guys want a really hard way, i could show you a thing or two with Camera Raw (i'm a photography student in college so i'm working with Camera Raw a lot now and i'm getting pretty good at it i must say (tooting my own horn haha)) but yea, if anyone wants to know how to expose an image higher without noise grain in Camera Raw i can show you that
  #26    Top
Old June 14th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Arteest View Post
wow that's a really simple way of doing it. why did i never think of that? i normally like to make it hard on myself haha. but that's how you learn sometimes.

if you guys want a really hard way, i could show you a thing or two with Camera Raw (i'm a photography student in college so i'm working with Camera Raw a lot now and i'm getting pretty good at it i must say (tooting my own horn haha)) but yea, if anyone wants to know how to expose an image higher without noise grain in Camera Raw i can show you that
If it's not already covered in the list of tutorials, it never hurts to put one together and submit it to Tim for consideration. Check out this link if you are interested in putting it together.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #27    Top
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:58 AM

This is very helpful easy tips for correct the exposure.
  #28    Top
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Junior VIP Member

thank you for a nice tutorial...
Sponsors
  #29    Top
Old February 1st, 2010, 09:58 AM

Great lesson Im a true believer about not changing a photo a lot after I shoot it so the veiwer sees what I see but this lesson is a fair and I would use it cuz it not changing the photo too much from what would be my original idea
  #30    Top
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:59 PM

Thank you. Every once in a while this happens and it's a shame when you lose an amazing shot because of it!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials