Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old February 14th, 2006, 06:40 AM
Premiere Member
Philadelphia Skyline

I have a fascination with Skylines, Philadelphia in particular. I am trying to get nice shots from every angle possible. This one is from the west. What do you think?

Larger View:
http://www.rifrazioni.com/photos/56255997-L.jpg
  #2    Top
Old February 14th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Above all it's no Limits
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old February 14th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshvira
Above all it's no Limits
Im sorry, but I don't quite understand that statement.
  #4    Top
Old February 14th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Nice work.. this perspective would look good at night too

Kenneth Tynan
  #5    Top
Old February 14th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Cool cityscape! I love the look of cities in this skyline way, the river makes a great lead in to this shot.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #6    Top
Old February 17th, 2006, 06:55 AM
I feel you could have croped it tighter. The bushes on either side take away from the main subject.
  #7    Top
Old February 17th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like it. Looks great.
  #8    Top
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:10 AM
Elite Member
very clear and lovely shot!! well done
  #9    Top
Old February 21st, 2006, 04:16 PM
Elite Member
Savone, this is really great, and the movement of the river adds to it..
You should create a theme called philadelphia skyline..