Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#31    Top
Old February 27th, 2006, 05:30 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congrats, Capt (ya' still got it! [sense of humor] )
  #32    Top
Old February 27th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Senior VIP Member
Great pic. And well done Cap.
  #33    Top
Old March 2nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
five-oh photographer
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
LOL...This can't be happening. I am deferring to Scott, since I won Tyger's last one. Why can't I win a dream home.
I am extremely busy at work.
(It has to do with the deparmtnet I work for, having some issues, involving investigations and undercover journalism etc) In any cas ethis really makes my day.
Wow, Get a Chief's job move to Kentucky buying my dream house AND winning back to back Caption Contests.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I htought Figrin_D and Ms snow definitely had the best.

Stop reading and go shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests