Skateboarding photo's. - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old March 3rd, 2006, 02:22 PM
Skateboarding photo's.

Hey,

So I got a new camera today. (My digital slr..) I've been out taking photos all afternoon. Thought I'd share a cupple I took of my brother skateboarding. Comments would be awesome, and much apreshiated.

Zoe xx

(I may add a cupple more later.)
  #2    Top
Old March 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Should be in the sharing section but your a newbie, we'll let it slide You’ll get more response too - which DSLR did you end of getting?
  #3    Top
Old March 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM
Junior VIP Member
I feel that the sun in the first two are really taking away from the image, if the sun was right behind him, and not to the side, and there wasn't any buildings and cars in the backgroud, I would have liked it more. I think the third one is pretty good, I personally would have liked it more if you were looking up at him a little, like get down on one knee.

What equipment are you using?

Stephen
  #4    Top
Old March 4th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I got a Nikon D50 + 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED LENS.

Thanks for the comments.

And Haha sorry. I was soo confused to where I was suppose to put this..
  #5    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
My mom has that camera in Digital and Film haha, its a really nice camera She also has a $800 attachable flash and a zoom lens. All in all her camera's and stuff came out to around $4000.
I like the pictures, except for the fact that photogintraining pointed out. You cant really see the first two because of the sun in the background.
Keep it up

peace