Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Amerks
Sports Action

[IMG]Documents and Settings\Mara\Desktop\New Folder\New Folder\aaabaseball20[/IMG]

AAA Baseball
MGM Photo Graphics
  #2    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Premiere Member
Where's my Picture ?????

[IMG]www.aaabaseball20.jpg[/IMG]

I don't understand this!! I usually get to browse for photos! Heelp!
  #3    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Premiere Member
Picture please

www.mycomputer\newfolder\newfolder[IMG]www.newfolder\newfolder[/IMG]

OK, I want to be able to browse I do not know the URL's of my pictures, if they even HAVE any.
  #4    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Don't know what's happened there mgm. Did you resize to 800? If you have an image editing program, like PS, just resize it to 800 and it should upload without problems.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #5    Top
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
This might help - Click Here
  #6    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Premiere Member
attachments

Thanks for the info both of you! I will try that.
Mara
  #7    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Premiere Member
let's see... a picture!

i tried the attachments and the upload fails. i give up.
  #8    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
are you trying at work or at home? What kind of connection do you have going to the internet? Do you have a router (hardware or software). Can be plenty of things timing it out.
  #9    Top
Old March 10th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Premiere Member
I know nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJerk
are you trying at work or at home? What kind of connection do you have going to the internet? Do you have a router (hardware or software). Can be plenty of things timing it out.
I work at home. I have Internet Explorer. I don't know what a router is. I have never had any trouble uploading until I had to put all the pictures from My Pictures on a disk (they are also in a folder on the computer but it won't let me upload them OR the pictures that are now in My Pictures. I can still email them. Thanks for helping me.
Mara
  #10    Top
Old March 10th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Premiere Member
To see photos you can...

go to my website www.mgmphotographics.net
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People