Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow, faisal, these are absolutely awesome, I love the third, followed very quickly by the fourth. That is an incredible fountain and you've managed to capture it with that wonderfully powerful sky to give it real impact. I really love these and now the corn house is a distant memory, I've got my number one.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #12    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks ZHENG - and welcome back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terri
I really love these and now the corn house is a distant memory, I've got my number one.
Wow Terri. Thanks a lot. You made my day today. Actually, you make most my days! LOL. Really flattered that you remembered the house of corn. And I'm happy I've managed to beat that benchmark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott U.
I wasn't bugging you, but when I saw that last shot, that was the second thing that came to mind. The first, of course, was what an excellent shot it was.
Thanks Scott. That's a very sweet thing to say.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #13    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
wow, Faisal.. these shots are wonderful... the colors are simply stunning.. and I like how the light plays on the waters of the fountain... really nice work.... I can't decide which I like best.. the colors in all are just so incredible... looking forward to more

Kenneth Tynan
  #14    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ammm..It's Orange.. I like much these shots.
  #15    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I get a "wow" from Terri, ZHeng AND Aly on the same post!!??

Thanks a lot Aly and maheshvira.

Sponsors
  #16    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: yf1
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shots!! Love the colors in all of them!
  #17    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Premiere Member
gorgeous!
My favorites are the second and fourth: after spotting the fountain, the clouds lead your eyes across the view.
  #18    Top
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks a lot moodyblue71 and islandtimer. Really happy at the responses to these shots.

#19    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Elite Member
Hello Faisal, these are some amazing fountain shots,
the colors, the composition and the Great moment ..

I loved them all, but i think the third one would look more amazing if the fountain was placed in the right place of the image not in the middle, becasue that would show more of the flying water drops..
just a thaught, it may or may not add to the photo

Any way well done, and i hope that u enjoyed it there in Jeddah
  #20    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks a lot Almraya. Glad you enjoyed these.
I actually tried your suggestion - as I've shot more than 300 shots of the fountain! To document the colors changes in one full hour of sunset and i'll try to gid some of these up - unfortunately, showing more flying drops looks a bit too dark.
I have a great time in Jeddah and plan to go back with a tripod to take some night shots soon.
Thanks again.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places