Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Elite Member
U welcome faisal, and am waiting for the night shots
  #22    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I'll let you know when I've taken them.
It's funny how I traveled without my tripod - thinking I will not have anough time to take night shots - and when I got there, I thought "this is too good to miss" so I went and bought a cheap tripod just for the fountain. Got there - and couldn't work out how to fix my new tripod and that was my last night!
Next time, my loyal tripod will be with me and i'll take all the shots I want! LOL
Thanks again for looking and for your interest.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #23    Top
Old March 9th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Junior VIP Member
wow... very nice fountain and very nice pictures... i like number 2 and 4 more...
  #24    Top
Old March 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Elite Member
LooL, Hard luck faisal..
  #25    Top
Old March 9th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks for looking and for your comments in_d. Glad you liked them.

#26    Top
Old March 10th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Expat Photographer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very pretty! I can't recall ever seeing a photo of that fountain. thanks for sharing.
Bruce
  #27    Top
Old March 10th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks BruceS. It's really an amazing fountain - you sit there and you can't take your eyes away from it! Glad you like it.

#28    Top
Old March 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Elite Member
Took me a while to find these! Fantastic collection. I don't think I've ever seen this fountain - and the colors behind it are amazing. Good work.
  #29    Top
Old March 13th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks a lot longshot. Glad you liked these.

#30    Top
Old March 13th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Great pics! This reminds me of a ruptured pipeline I saw the other day, but would not make a picture as pretty as these.