Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 08:39 AM
Junior VIP Member
Yep, it's certainly technically perfect in the sense that is has no distortion. But that doesn't make it "great" in my opinion.

I think we've simply realised we have different uses for the word "great" and that's fine.
  #22    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 08:45 AM
Banned
the technical aspect is great then?

which is what i have said all along, but you dont like the subject of the photograph
  #23    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
the technical aspect is great then?
No, 1 particular technical aspect has been done with excellent technical execution. The other technical aspects (lighting, composition etc) along with the subject are not great.

But that doesn't matter because the shot clearly wasn't intended to be a great panoramic image but more of a test/experiment.
  #24    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Banned
it was intended to be a great panoramic image, and it turned out that way

the test was to get it to be a great panoramic image, the test was a success
Sponsors
  #25    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Junior VIP Member
It's a technically well-executed panoramic image.
Not a great panoramic image

...but maybe we should leave it alone now?
  #26    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:22 AM
Banned
you can twist the word great all you like mark, but technically the panoramic aspect of the shot is great
  #27    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:49 AM
Junior VIP Member
We're going in circles.

Quote:
but technically the panoramic aspect of the shot is great
Yes but that doesn't make it a:

Quote:
great panoramic image
  #28    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:54 AM
Banned
yes it does,

end of conversation because i dont really want to argue about this with you for hours on end
  #29    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Charles: Sorry you had to read all that. If you want me to remove all their bickering, I will. If not, I'll just leave it as a reminding of how childish the above members have been acting.

yonnermark and GraceWords: cut it out. I've spent the last 30 minuntes of my afternoon reading bickering on this forum, and almost all of it was started with the two of you fighting. Here's what I want you to do. Go get Yahoo! Instant Messenger or MSN Messenger, and battle out there, not here, please. Consider this your final warning.
  #30    Top
Old December 3rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
Banned
very disappointed in that
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places