Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Elite Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
March Picks

Cherry Blossoms

1/125 | f/9 | ISO 200

Shaded Orchid

1/125 | f/6.3 | ISO 400

Life in a Bucket

1/125 | f/2.8 | ISO 100 (possibly also had the 2X teleconvertor on)

Dried Floral

1/320 | f/5.6 | ISO 200

Frozen waterfall melting

1/800 | f/3.2 | ISO 100

I Dream of the Titanic

1/160 | f/3.2 | ISO 200

The other six can be seen at http://www.karlblessing.com/shares/march/
and I guess I'll be adding to that from time to time.
  #2    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 10:18 AM
It's An Adventure
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very Nice photos KB. My FAV is the butteryfly. All have great color and comp.
Nice job

#3    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Beautiful! I especially like 1, 2, and 5!
  #4    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
WOW!! These are awesome images, I love them all, but the man in a bucket is amazing, well, they all are..I've gone all effusive here, the dof is so cool on these shots, they are just downright beautiful. I can't wait to see the next lot you post.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 12:29 PM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Great shots, terrific use of DOF to make your images pop!

Leica M8, Nikon D200, Kodak DCS Pro14n, Olympus E20n, Leica R8, Leica M3, Bessa T101 w/50mm Heliar, Kodak 260,
  #6    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
All amazing and unbelievable. The colors, compositions, DOF are all excellent. Wouldn't dare pick favorites. Great job. What a treat!

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #7    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Premiere Member
One can tell that you put a lot of thought into your photography, and have a wide range of style. Beautiful images... (and something for me to aspire to!)
  #8    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Premiere Member
Gorgeous images!

I especially like that "shaded orchid." Beautiful color, beautiful composition, beautiful everything!

All of the images are truly outstanding. Thanks for sharing them with us!
  #9    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
wow... awesome shots... I love the dof and color on all of the shots... amazing.... I love the orchid and the melting waterfall... wow...

Kenneth Tynan
  #10    Top
Old March 7th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Awesome set of shots. The colors are very vibrant and I love the one of the ice, it is amazing.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things